#expensive music in Nigeria For Music Promotion, Advert Placement and Enquires Kindly Call: +2349053093563, Mail: djexpensivebbflm@gmail.com

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Lil’ Kesh Unveils Real Reason He Doesn’t Rap Anymore


CEO of YAGI Records, Lil’ Kesh has revealed the reason he do rap songs anymore, claiming that he understands perfectly the Nigerian market.
Lil’ Kesh, who came into the music industry with a rap song ‘Lyrically’, has claimed that Nigerians are bored with rap music and they want to dance and feel good with music.
The singer claimed, ”I’m a music lover, i’m an hip hop act, I got signed because I drooped some bad hip hop songs.
I have rap songs but I don’t always have to drop them, I understand the Nigerian market, people see Lil’ Kesh as a jonzing kind of guy.
They see him as someone who makes them happy whether its Hip Hop, Afro, anything people want to feel good, people want to club and dance give the people what they want.”
“In the Nigerian market, people are bored, people are going through different things, sometimes i’m in my car seeing people walk on the road under the hot sun, do you think that guy wants to go home and put some serious rap music in his hear? no, i want to go home grab a bottle of beer, listen to Efejokuwu or Shakitit bobo and the rest. You know what people want, there no use giving people what they don’t want. everybody in Nigerian want to dance, i understand the Nigerian market and that’s what i do, i give them what they want.
That’s what i do to make a good earning for my self. Whats the point being an artiste, being popular and you don’t have money to back it up. i have families to feed.”
The ‘Efejokuwu’ crooner also affirmed that he is unlike other acts who show off their monetary values on social media even though his music says different. ”You will never see me flaunt money in my car, i’m not the type to show u i’m on a yacht even though you don’t know how many times i go on a yacht to go and chill, i’m a reserved kind of person, even though my music says otherwise, it helps you stand out because everybody is doing it, i always let my music sand for me.
people flaunt everything, its good PR, cos we are celebrities people want to see you and how you live your live. its good PR, its good for the business.”

No comments:

Post a Comment